Keeping all the best stuff in life and leaving the rest!

Monday, May 19, 2008

I was here and made a mess...he he (fingerprints and smudges)


My first year doing visual art other than photography and filmmaking, was very exciting to me. I have spent my time looking at them and learning from the images. This dialogue was the beginning of me seeing images everywhere I look and letting them resonate in me. Most powerful is the dialogue of my own images. This is a travelogue of the experience that I will share with you. I have to let go of the perfectionist in me in order to share these with you. These images are my experimentation with blending colours and allowing what is there to be there in visual form. It is the beginning of a beautiful journey for me and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them. Probably not and that’s ok too. Enjoy them as much as you will.

No comments:

The past

at this moment pretty good

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
Just trying to figure out this life and death thing. Lovin Livin Fully and when I first was diagnosed almost 15 years ago, I learned to say Yes to everything. Now I'm learning how to say No also. Not as easy for me. I'll talk about my journey and maybe I'll write something inspirational through my journey that gives you hope, and strength to follow your heart and to live fully in Love.