Keeping all the best stuff in life and leaving the rest!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Indecisive electric energy passing by the morning sunrise


This image appeared during supervision and has many resonances with me.
The character in this pastel piece is flying swimming crawling and moves fast with teeth and claws. If I were to ask it a question it would be what could you teach me about my mornings and my studio process.
“Use this energy to create what you feel needs to come into being, but move slow and no need to move at all. This is the electric energy I was working with at times.
So much energy, I couldn’t slow down long enough to ask whether I wanted to fly, swim or crawl. I find especially in the morning it is important to decide when and what I will do in my studio that day. Sometimes even the night before I need to plan it so that the morning doesn’t pass me by.

No comments:

The past

at this moment pretty good

My photo
Toronto, ON, Canada
Just trying to figure out this life and death thing. Lovin Livin Fully and when I first was diagnosed almost 15 years ago, I learned to say Yes to everything. Now I'm learning how to say No also. Not as easy for me. I'll talk about my journey and maybe I'll write something inspirational through my journey that gives you hope, and strength to follow your heart and to live fully in Love.